• Dependable chest seal from the makers of Celox™.
• Strong adhesion in extreme conditions.
• For potentially lethal open chest wounds.
• Contains 2 chest seals for ballistic wounds in a compact package.
• Chest Seal Dimensions: 13 cm x 13.3 cm / 5.12″ x 5.24″. Package dimensions: 16 cm x 16 cm / 6.25″ x 6.25″
• Simple no-valve design, vent with large, easy to operate tab.
• Sterile, latex-free, FDA and CE listed.
Still not sure? See our range of Chest Seals.
From the manufacturer:
Proven technology from the company that supplies you the Celox™ range. FoxSeal has been tested in extreme conditions, comes with two dressings in a compact package, which is crease free and designed for IFAK carry and used for treating potentially lethal open chest wounds. Foxseal™ is designed for simple, consistent performance in the field as a tool in prevention and treatment of pneumothorax.
The advanced adhesive works on wet or hairy skin. Foxseal™ is a compact size to fit neatly in Individual First Aid Kits, so that leaks from creased dressings that are stored folded are no longer an issue. Two seals per pack allow entry and exit wounds to be treated and the design is valve-free. The chest can be vented with the easily-gripped tab and the adhesive re-seals. Foxseal™ provides dependable adhesion in the most challenging situations and extreme conditions.
• 4 tear notches for opening.
• Injuries up to 15cm maximum length.
• Adhesion performance maintained at -18° and +55°C.
• Corrugated, high visibility peel tab for venting.
• Re-sealing adhesive.