Healthcare & Hospital Management Services
We are committed to improving the quality of community hospital performance. We understand that this requires keen attention to detail on key performance metrics of day-to-day operations, patient care and much more. All of these components become more manageable with the right type of infrastructure and processes in place. We take pride in helping health facilities get there by managing both their goals and their challenges, one step at a time.
When a hospital needs full management services, TCMSUK Consulting works directly with the board to:
- Place hospital CEO and other executives as needed.
- Oversee day-to-day hospital operations and educate staff.
- Conduct an operational assessment to identify opportunities for operational, financial and clinical improvement.
- Facilitate the development of a strategic business and hospital financial servicesand operations plan for the hospital and overseeing its implementation.
- Work with the board through routine meetings and communications.
Successful hospital management has many important pieces that come together symbiotically to form a cohesive successful system. The concept is complicated, but our methodology is highly practical. The approach encompasses many beneficial pieces that can allow your facility to run more efficiently.
We specialize in helping community hospitals perform well by keeping an eye on the big picture as well as the details. Some of the key areas of focus include productivity, information technology, revenue cycle, coding audits, the Chargemaster, supply chain, charge capture and pricing, as well as health plan evaluations.
For hospitals that need it, TCMSUK also offers executive placement services for the CEO and other key leadership positions. Additionally, we support strategic planning, business planning, compliance and more. We even offer board training and onboarding to improve their ability to oversee the hospital effectively.
At all times, we find ways to improve the financial, operational, and clinical performance at your hospital. We believe in continued contact and improvement through routine meetings, and consistent communication as well.